Utilizing an operations, sales and marketing team specific to PM&R, IRC helps physiatrists partner with facilities, while managing their day to day business operations and helping to ensure they stay compliant with the changing healthcare landscape. This allows physiatrists to focus on their patients, ensuring the best possible therapy outcomes!
IRC contracts with nationally and locally owned skilled nursing facilities across the US by offering a comprehensive rehab program to implement, that promotes collaboration and teamwork to enhance patient care.
Post-acute care rapidly is shifting to skilled nursing facilities. The Physiatrists IRC partner with, gain access early in this underutilized business model, while generating top tier income and enhancing their quality of life.
Benefits of Working with IRC and Services Provided:
- Availability of 24/7 dedicated physician to provide education, guidance and support
- Coding audits & recommendations
- Compliance regulatory program
- Contract negotiations
- Custom reports
- Mobile charge capture
- Physician education
- Physician resource web portal
- Billing & billing analytics
- CMS quality measures reporting and training
- Competitive compensation
- Experienced leadership team
- Full patient load
- Group malpractice policy with no tail
- Increased earning potential
- National network of physiatrists and SNF
- No call or weekends
- Part time opportunities
- Physiatrist owned
- Physician leadership opportunities available
- Proven success and unlimited opportunity
- Self scheduling/flexible hours
- Virtual scribe services
Integrated Rehab Consultants (IRC) is the largest physician-owned physiatry group in the country. Physiatry, also known as Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R), is a branch of medicine that aims to enhance and restore functional ability (bone, brain, neuromuscular experts) and quality of life. Our physiatrists work with skilled nursing facilities (SNF’s) to optimize therapy treatment plans; focusing on managing pain, functional rehabilitation and recovery for patients with physical and cognitive impairments or disabilities, we can help patients discharge quicker and safer – adding a layer of clinical oversight and capabilities that most SNFs and their patients have been underserved historically.